Scripture a day...keeps the devil away!

March 1, 2016

This morning, I found myself struggling with the spirit of anger. I will go ahead and claim the victory right now in the name of Jesus Christ. His praise will EVER BE on my lips.
It's in those challenging moments that praise is necessary. Challenging moments mean God is doing something within us. 'A GOD CHANGE' is happening on the inside of us.  So while everything may seem to be against us...God is for us and if God is for us, who can be against us?
Let us Praise him for working on our behalf today. Let us Praise him because the love he has for us is far greater than anything going on in our lives.

Join me in Praising the one who gave you life today...



Psalm 145

I lift you high in praise, my God, O my King!
    and I’ll bless your name into eternity.

I’ll bless you every day,
    and keep it up from now to eternity.
God is magnificent; he can never be praised enough.
    There are no boundaries to his greatness.
Generation after generation stands in awe of your work;
    each one tells stories of your mighty acts.
Your beauty and splendor have everyone talking;
    I compose songs on your wonders.
Your marvelous doings are headline news;
    I could write a book full of the details of your greatness.
The fame of your goodness spreads across the country;
    your righteousness is on everyone’s lips.
God is all mercy and grace—
    not quick to anger, is rich in love.
God is good to one and all;
    everything he does is suffused with grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment