Scripture a day...keeps the devil away!

March 2, 2016

It is not easy living righteous.  Who want rules? However, you and I know rules are necessary.
With out instruction imagine the chaos.   Without structure and order imagine how our country, our states, our towns, our communities, and even our homes would be! Rules are a must.  For something to truly succeed there has to be structure and order. It is no different in our spiritual walk.  We need the Word of God.  The bible is not a book of what you cannot do.  It is a book of all you can do to live the absolute best life now and forever.


John 6: 35-38 The Message

Jesus said, “I am the Bread of Life. The person who aligns with me hungers no more and thirsts no more, ever. I have told you this explicitly because even though you have seen me in action, you don’t really believe me. Every person the Father gives me eventually comes running to me. And once that person is with me, I hold on and don’t let go.


2 Cor. 7:1 NLT
 Because we have these promises, dear friends, let us cleanse ourselves from everything that can defile our body or spirit. And let us work toward complete holiness because we fear God.

No comments:

Post a Comment