The S's of Life/The Essence of Life

Good Morning Love,
 
I would like to introduce you to: The S's of Life. I developed the S's of Life from the term, The Essence of Life. The word essence means: the most important ingredient; the crucial element.
I believe that the S's of Life are needed in our daily walk with Christ.  See for yourself...
 
Simplify it, and Pray
Luke 10:39-41 NLT
She had a sister called Mary, who sat at the Lord’s feet listening to what he said. But Martha was distracted by all the preparations that had to be made. She came to him and asked, “Lord, don’t you care that my sister has left me to do the work by myself? Tell her to help me!” “Martha, Martha,” the Lord answered, “you are worried and upset about many things,but few things are needed—or indeed only one. Mary has chosen what is better, and it will not be taken away from her.”
 
Shut up, and Pray
Ecc. 3:7 NLT
For everything there is a season, a time for every activity under heaven.
A time to be quiet and a time to speak
Proverbs 17:28 ESV
Even a fool who keeps silent is considered wise; when he closes his lips, he is deemed intelligent.
 
Sit down, and Pray
1 Peter 5:6-7 NLT
So humble yourselves under the mighty power of God, and at the right time he will lift you up in honor.
 
Stay out of it, and Pray
1 Thes. 4:11-12 NLT
Make it your goal to live a quiet life, minding your own business and working with your hands, just as we instructed you before. Then people who are not Christians will respect the way you live, and you will not need to depend on others.
 
Stand up, and Pray
Eph. 6:13-15 NIV
Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground...Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace.

Shake it off, and Pray
Mat. 5:44 NLT
But I say, love your enemies! Pray for those who persecute you!
Mat. 18:21-22 NLT
Then Peter came to him and asked, “Lord, how often should I forgive someone who sins against me? Seven times?” “No, not seven times,” Jesus replied, “but seventy times seven!
 
I pray that these help you the way that they have helped me!
 
Enjoy your day,
Baya...that Godly Diva
 
 
 
 


 

1 comment: