Feeling lost but, I am pressing...

Good Morning Love,

I pray all is well with you. I have been sitting in my word for about an hour waiting for God to deposit something into my spirit so that I can share it with you.  Well, it did not happen.  So, I thought well forget it. I just won't send anything out today. Then here comes the devil with his evil ways..."No body really reads it anyway. You're just wasting your time. People don't care. You are a fool."

It's no secret.  I'm in a place right now where I have been feeling really low.  How can I send you a word when I in fact need a word! My emotions are flying high and I have to be reminded a couple times a day that I am not a fickle minded person but I am a woman who God has given great faith to.  It always blows my mind of how I can be speaking to someone, praying for someone, etc. and the Holy Spirit will just reveal to me things that is going on in another person's life. He'll use my vessel to speak truth, knowledge, blessing, warning, whatever into the life of another but when it comes to my life-blank.

So here I am...just feeling-blank.

I thank God this morning for the Body of Christ. I thank God that he sees and he hears our cries.
I thank God for his love and for putting people in my life that truly bless me.  God used two of my sisters in Christ today, to say very simple things to me (and not even on a phone but by text and facebook)  which encouraged me and reminded me that I am in a good fight.  Through them, I found strength to keep pressing.

Hebrews 13:8 NIV: Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever.

So to Satan this morning, I say, "SHUT IT UP!"
I send out the Word, I write these blogs, I try to be there for you when I can because I understand that there may be that one time when you are really needing to hear from God and you remember there is a woman who writes these devotionals and when you go looking for it, I want it to be there waiting to be found by you. I don't want to miss the opportunity of reminding someone of how awesome God is just because I'm going through a rocky time. 

This is my way of showing God that by faith no matter what things may look like in my life, "I really do love you. I really do trust you and I will always be willing to do your works first."

Isaiah 40:8 NIV: The grass withers and the flowers fall, but the word of our God stands forever."

I guess this is a whole lot different from what I normally put out. I pray that you will be reminded to be that person someone can lean on.  Be that person that someone can come to. Be that person that will put others before yourselves.  Look for ways to help.  Look for ways to encourage and to bless others.  You never know who God wants to use YOU to reach and you never know when it will be YOU who need to be reached.

Roms. 1:16 NLT: For I am not ashamed of this Good News about Christ. It is the power of God at work, saving everyone who believes-17:This Good News tells us how God makes us right in his sight. This is accomplished from start to finish by faith. As the Scriptures say, “It is through faith that a righteous person has life.

Galatians 6:2-3 NLT: Share each other’s burdens, and in this way obey the law of Christ. If you think you are too important to help someone, you are only fooling yourself. You are not that important.

Hebrews 13:1-3 NIV: Keep on loving one another as brothers and sisters. Do not forget to show hospitality to strangers, for by so doing some people have shown hospitality to angels without knowing it. Continue to remember those in prison as if you were together with them in prison, and those who are mistreated as if you yourselves were suffering.

I pray you have a great day.  Can you please say a prayer for me? I am always praying for you.

Baya...that Godly Diva

(By the way! One of our readers sent in a Word of Warning concerning the attack on our children.  It bore witness to my spirit and I personally know it to be the truth as I have seen an attack forming towards my daughter. It's on the home page titled, "From our Readers". It is a must read if you have children or if you cover children.)

2 comments:

  1. To my Sister in Christ:
    Last weekend, I was in the warfare of my life for my sister while I slept. I saw the devil standing over my sister telling her he's the one who created her and he's the one who keeps her from bearing children and from moving on in her life after her miscarraige last year. He taunted her, lied to her, was so happy with himself for all that "he" had done. He said the earth was his domain and he was allowed to do whatever he wanted to her and all of us. In that same dream, The Holy One, blessed be His Name above every name, came through with a message loud and clear. He said HE IS the Creator of the Universe and my sister is HIS creation. He said to the enemy nothing he does is his own creation, but a twisted version of what has actually been spoken over my sister's life. There was a bunch of other things said, I was in warfare for her the whole night. I just wanted to let you know what you say is correct. Tell satan to SHUT UP. He is not in control. He is not the creator of the universe. Nothing he says is the truth. Don't let him twist things around. Rest in the knowledge of your Savior's grace and mercy and know what He says in Exodus 14:14 is true, "The Lord will fight for you, you just need to remain still".
    Amen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen. Wow. What a word. Thank God that Becky has you. I too will join you...in thanking God for life. And I hear the Lord...I will remain still and Let the true Lord be God! Thank you April. Love you!

    ReplyDelete