Gates of Hell shall not prevail!

Good Morning Love,

Can I share something extra personal with you today? You know that I've been on this kick with this Word that the Lord gave me regarding 2013 being the year of the impossible for his people.  Every time I think of it I am blessed all over by it because like you, I want to see the impossible for so many of God's children! I know things have been tough. Hopes for the New Year has died down, problems are back. Things still looking the same. I understand how it can get. I feel like I've been in the wilderness for 40 years myself. It gets tough sometimes trying to press my way, trying to keep the faith when everyday it is something else. For the last 3 years, I have been in a season of testing and the season hasn't ended yet. The only way I can describe it is as this: It was beautiful clear sunny skies, everything was pretty much perfect. Then dark clouds begin to form. Didn't think too much of it, just dressed for the weather. Those grey clouds stayed around for quite some time so I got use to them. After weeks of mild breeze came gusty strong winds. I could feel the shift ,the change in temperature but I still managed. Then one day, out of nowhere there was a terrible storm. A tornado came and swept everything I had know as life. I managed to survive but my whole household, my life was out of order. Nothing was in place. There were plenty of empty days and hopeless nights of trying to put the rubbish of my life back to the way it was before, but I just couldn't do it. I did not have the strength to do so. I was in so much pain. So confused. Why would God allow this tornado to strip me of everything? I would call out to God day and night...never heard from him. It was when I got tired of living in debris that I begin to stop asking why and started asking for help. I remembered when the skies were beautiful and sunny, I didn't need his help that much; everything was cool. I had things under control. I hoped that he didn't forget my voice. Nevertheless, when I called on his name he answered. I could hear him clearly now because there was nothing but empty space between us. All my stuff  had been destroyed. I am currently in a process of rebuilding. This time, I will be sure to use the blueprint that He has given me. I have never been good at reading blueprints but with God's help I am getting it; understanding. I am taking things slow. I am no longer trying to put things back to the way they were. I am moving forward according to the Master Builder's plan. Soon my life will be restored. The structure that we have created this time will stand against any storm, tornado, or hurricane! My new home sits on a hill. I keep the porch light on both day and night to let the world know, I made it.  Listen, if I can do it so can you! Join me in believing that the impossible will happen for God's people. We will be the head and not the tail. It will be so, if it were not going to be so he would not have said it. I join hands with you in the spirit, We WILL be the light of the world.

Matthew 5:14&16 NLT: You are the light of the world-like a city on a hilltop that cannot be hidden. In the same way, let your good deeds shine out for all to see, so that everyone will praise your heavenly Father.

Matthew 16:18 ESV: And I tell you, you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

I pray for your strength.
We don't run, we don't hide, with JESUS we stand.
Baya...that Godly Diva
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment