Scripture a day...Keeps the devil away! Feb.23, 2016

Can we be real ladies???

I can't tell you how many times I've walked it. How many times I fell for it. How many times I've seen it. How many times I've heard about it. I am talking about the spirit of compromise. This post is geared more towards the ladies (no offense fellas even though I know you all go through this too!)

We meet a man who goes to church once a month and we try to make him the one.
We meet a man who has a job and a car, we try to make him the one.
He's good looking and he has a six pack...he's the one!
Please don't let him have some money, oh he most definitely is the one! lol
We meet a man who is nowhere near being saved, who we know ain't taking care of his 15 children,  He still lives at home with his mother, and we trying to make him the one?! This man has like 15 kids and you think he's the one!? So let me get this straight...7 different baby mommas and you think you are so special.  That's some kind of special...amen.
Hold on...we meet a man who is married with children and we still try and make him the one!

Lawd Jesus we need help! Sisters, God will give us the desires of our hearts but we must not compromise!

Ok, ok, last one: I know women right now who has a man sitting in their house playing video games while she is out working!  LADIES, THAT IS NOT GOD! THAT IS CALLED CRAZY!

We have to rebuke the spirit of compromise! We don't make deals with the devil!

Compromise-an agreement reached by adjustment of principles

Ladies, ladies, and ladies. We allow men to take us through some things! We allow men to come into our lives, sweep us off our feet, then turn around and hit us on the head with the broom!

Why? Because we compromise. We get tired of waiting on God. We get tired of being alone. We just want to be loved. We just need a little help. We just want to be married. We are getting too old. We want to start a family now. We hate being single. I can go on. I have said them all and I have heard them all. We say, "We can change him." Again, I have lived this and I believe it will be my most powerful sermon..."The only one who ever change is you!" He is either going to come up to your standards which rarely happens or you will go down to his standards which is always the case.

It's the oldest trick in the book. The Devil has been using men to get us to sway from God since the beginning of time. Unfortunately, we always feel the need to learn the hard way and more than once. Why? Because we tell ourselves, "I can change him. I can teach him about Jesus. I'll help him get saved." In the end, you end up unsaved!

Let me help somebody:

The only one that can lead someone to Christ is God:
John 6:44 NIV:"No one can come to me unless the Father who sent me draws him
John 6:65 NIV: He went on to say, "This is why I told you that no one can come to me unless the Father has enabled him."

Even when you are encouraging someone to accept Jesus Christ, you have to understand the order of God. All the men in the world and you think God especially chose you to minister to this particular man knowing you are the weaker vessel? That does not sound like God to me. That sounds like YOU WANTING TO DO YOU to me. 1 Cor. 3:6 &9:6 I planted the seed, Apollos watered it, but God has been making it grow.9 For we are co-workers in God’s service;
We are co-workers...which means We are not running the show! God really does not need our help ladies. You meet a man who need Christ, refer him to a Man of God. We cannot plant, water, and get the increase!

Why do we allow someone to promise us the moon and the stars then take it from us while we are staring at them? God has already promised us everlasting life but we trade it in for a couple months of what? We have so many babies that are being brought into the world without fathers. We turn around and blame the men when in fact it is us! We are angry and mad because they don't want to take care of the baby/babies. We live each day with a chip on our shoulders, hating and wishing evil because of what he did and is doing. Matthew 7:5 NLT: Hypocrite! First get rid of the log in your own eye; then you will see well enough to deal with the speck in your friend's eye. We become single mothers, we become stagnant in our lives, we carry condemnation and feelings of guilt, and we go through so many burdens and hardships because we chose to compromise.  Our children now have to deal with the messes we've created because we did not trust God but instead put our hopes in Mr. Compromise. 

Recognize who YOU are: Ps. 139:14: I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Marvelous are Your works, And that my soul knows very well.
God did not hold anything back when he made you! So you may not look, dance, or sing like BeyoncĂ©...who cares! There is something special about you! You were created with purpose!
Quit comparing yourself to others, especially when they don't believe in what you believe in. Proverbs 31:10:A wife of noble character who can find? She is worth far more than rubies.

What the bible says about Compromise:

Ps. 119:-4 NLT: Joyful are people of integrity, who follow the instructions of the Lord. 2 Joyful are those who obey his laws and search for him with all their hearts.3 They do not compromise with evil, and they walk only in his paths.

1 King 18:21 ESV:21And Elijah came near to all the people and said, “How long will you go limping between two different opinions? If the Lord is God, follow him; but if Baal, then follow him.”

Draw the line in your relationships:
John 10:27 ESV: My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me.
Joshua 24:15 ESV: And if it is evil in your eyes to serve the Lord, choose this day whom you will serve, But as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.” 
Ps. 119:15 ESV:  I will meditate on your precepts and fix my eyes on your ways.
Ps. 119:10 ESV: With my whole heart I seek you; let me not wander from your commandments!
 
Don't fool yourself:
2 Cor. 6:14 NIV: Do not be yoked together with unbelievers. For what do righteousness and wickedness have in common? Or what fellowship can light have with darkness?

Don't Settle:
2 Cor. 5:2 Message: and we'll never have to relocate our "tents" again. The Spirit of God whets our appetite by giving us a taste of what's ahead. He puts a little of heaven in our hearts so that we'll never settle for less.

Stay Focus: 
2 Cor. 5: 9-10 Message: Cheerfully pleasing God is the main thing, and that's what we aim to do, regardless of our conditions. 10 Sooner or later we'll all have to face God, regardless of our conditions. We will appear before Christ and take what's coming to us as a result of our actions, either good or bad.  

You will come out ON TOP:
James 1:12 ESV: Blessed is the man who remains steadfast under trial, for when he has stood the test he will receive the crown of life, which God has promised to those who love him.

If you find yourself compromising, it is not too late to turn things around! For your Heavenly Father cares for you. He is waiting for you to come back to him. Jeremiah 31:3 KJV: Yea, I have loved you with an everlasting love: therefore with loving kindness have I drawn you. 1 Peter 5:7 ISV: Throw all your worry on me, because I care for you. Matthew 28:20 ISV: And remember, I am with you each and every day until the end of the age." Luke 1:37 ISV: Nothing is impossible with respect to any of MY promises."

I SPEAK THAT TODAY IS YOUR DAY. TODAY IS THE DAY YOU TAKE AUTHORITY OVER THE SPIRIT OF COMPROMISE! I PRAY THAT RIGHT NOW EVERY HEAVY BURDEN BE LIFTED AND THE SPIRIT OF GOD;HIS PRESENCE ENTERS YOUR HEART, MIND, BODY, AND SOUL WITH HIS REFRESHING EVERLASTING LOVE. RIGHT NOW, BE FREE IN THE NAME OF JESUS!YOU WERE CREATED WITH PURPOSE-YOU CAN NO LONGER ENTERTAIN ANYTHING THAT WILL DISTRACT YOU FROM YOUR PURPOSE. YOUR BOAZ IS WAITING. HE HAS BEEN WAITING. GOD'S PROMISES ARE STORED UP FOR YOU...WALK AND DON'T LOOK BACK. MOVE FORWARD NOW! IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST. TRUST GOD FOR HIS PROMISES. NO MORE COMPROMISING IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST. AMEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment