PROPHECY re: 2013

Good Morning Love,

I say this everyday. I think this every day. I remind others as well as myself every day. Every day since the Lord has spoke this Word to me...
"2013 will be the year of the impossible for my people."
I have become God's personal spokesperson for this word!
 
As you continue to stretch your faith, trusting and believing in God, I believe that this can be the year that you will move in areas that you could not move in before. You will have the courage to do what you felt you could not do before. This is the year that Faith will cast out all fear!
Allow God to mix his supernatural with your natural.
No longer should you sit on your talents and gifts. No longer should you keep your mouth closed about the Gospel of Jesus Christ. No longer do you have to sing the songs your ancestors sung, God has placed a new song for a new generation, in your belly. Let this be the year that you take those steps toward doing what God has created you to do. The resources are in place, connections are lined up, the light is green...NOW go! This is the Year of the Impossible! (Take me for example, I just started this blog and it has not been a full 2 weeks, yet almost 900 people has viewed this page! Not to mention, google stats show that people outside of the US are reading it! WOW! (Shout of to my international readers..."Heyyyyyy!) I mean that is impossible to me! How God just shifted my small email ministry to something world wide. Amazing.
 
Let me ask you a question, if you were driving and the light was red would you drive? No, you would wait until it turned green. Now vice versa, would you sit in front of a green light as if it were red? No. Saints of God...then don't do it spiritually. The light is green!
Aren't you tired of seeing the Body of Christ hurting? Eating old manna? Preaching old manna? Living old manna? Moving in the same direction as the world?
Why is it that, those not serving God seem to be the ones that are blessed? We as Christians like to play it safe. Safe has now become the new fear.
Hebrews 11 Msg
1-2The fundamental fact of existence is that this trust in God, this faith, is the firm foundation under everything that makes life worth living. It's our handle on what we can't see. The act of faith is what distinguished our ancestors, set them above the crowd. 3By faith, we see the world called into existence by God's word, what we see created by what we don't see.
29By an act of faith, Israel walked through the Red Sea on dry ground. The Egyptians tried it and drowned.
30By faith, the Israelites marched around the walls of Jericho for seven days, and the walls fell flat. 32-38 I could go on and on, but I've run out of time. There are so many more— Through acts of faith, they toppled kingdoms, made justice work, took the promises for themselves.
It's time for us to use this year as a platform and start showing this world what we are all about and who we represent! Please Saints, allow the Holy Spirit to stir up the "JESUS CHRIST anointing" that is inside of you.  It is the year of the impossible!
Truly I tell you, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you
I don't know about you but, I am ready to MOVE mountains!
When a mountain is moved the earth has to shift to accomplish the move. Other mountains around it or attached to it will break off or crumble, deeply rooted pieces will uproot, rocks will fly everywhere, eruptions may occur! And, that is how it will be in both the natural and spiritual realm. People you hang with will be uprooted. Sin that you struggle with will crumble. Eruptions may occur!  The bottom line is: Nothing will be impossible for you -Jesus
 
"2013 the year of the impossible for my people!"
 
Enjoy your day,
Baya that Godly Diva

 

No comments:

Post a Comment