God, I need your attention!

Good Morning Love,

This weekend my spirit started to feel weary.  I kept trying to press but with my own personal things going on, family issues, and concerns for others in the body of Christ, I became tired.  I so badly want the shift to occur for God's people.  However, it is not about what I want. It is about the will of God and we all know from experience that he is always on time.

2 Cor. 5:7 NLT: For we live by believing and not by seeing.

Sometimes walking by faith can be so difficult when it seems like your life is in shambles. Sometimes we get so tired of doing the right things, especially when it appears things are getting worse. You get tired of church. You become tired of prayer and fasting. You are tired of reading the Word. How can I continue to try to do right when everything keeps going wrong? You get to that point where you just can't do it anymore. Stress has taken over peace.

I understand Saints of God. I understand. Sometimes I too, just want to give up. Sometimes I too just feel like I can't endure another day of walking by faith because guess what I have sight and things are just not looking good!

But, I cannot give up. Where would I go? What will I do? Living by faith will be a lot easier for me than living in the world.  The world takes care of its own. God takes care of me. So where does that leave me? I turn up my worship. I find a way through worship to reach the God I serve. I worship as if my life depended on it.

John 4:23 NLT: But the time is coming—indeed it’s here now—when true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and in truth. The Father is looking for those who will worship him that way.

It is my belief saints, that God will have us go through seasons so tough, strongholds so strong, persecutions so rough, roads so lonely, and days so dark to pull out of us, a true worship.  A worship that changes the atmosphere. A worship of true dependence on him, the one who has created you. A worship that can only be prayed in the spirit because praying in the flesh just won't cut it. A worship from a person that is broken, that is drained, that is hurt, that is frustrated and maybe even confused. A heart broken worship from a servant that really need God's attention.

I encourage you to pull out your spiritual resumes.  Look back through the work history that you and God share.  Remember when you felt like giving up last time, and remember who changed everything for you.  Remember who loved you when no one else did.  Remember who made a way when there was no way.  Fall to your knees and lift your arms up to the one who has kept you. Remember his love, cry out your thank yous. Give him a true worship in spirit and in truth. Tell him that you are tired, tell him that you are ready to give up. Tell him what you need from him. Remind him of his word, speak of the covenant that he has made with you, and thank him for his love.

John 4:23-24 MSG: “It’s who you are and the way you live that count before God. Your worship must engage your spirit in the pursuit of truth. That’s the kind of people the Father is out looking for: those who are simply and honestly themselves before him in their worship. God is sheer being itself—Spirit. Those who worship him must do it out of their very being, their spirits, their true selves, in adoration.”

We have no secrets before God. Where you are in your walk does not surprise God.  Your sin is not shocking to God.  He knows all things. It's your being honest with him. Your calling out to him from the pit of your stomach. Removing your fancy titles and your expensive things and getting in his presence the way HE has created you to do so.

Worship him.

Baya...that Godly Diva

This song has been blessing me:
God I need your attention

 

2 comments: