Don't be SCURD!

I just re-read today's scripture and got blessed.  What a great time to move forward with the things that God has called you to do.  What a great season to utilize the tools, talents, gifts, and hidden treasures that he has given you. It is still very early in the year to plant seeds and allow God to water them! The Lord spoke to me saying,"2013 will be the year of the impossible for my people."  I don't know about you but I am ready to see God's people succeed like never before!

I prophesy that we will hear more testimonies than tragedies, more healing than dying, more buying than borrowing, more tithing than taking, more sowing than showing, more doing than talking, more marrying than shacking & divorcing, more raising our children than letting the schools do so, more loving & forgiving than back biting & killing, more getting in our Word than getting in reality TV, more fasting & praying than eating & playing, more worship & praising than crying & complaining.  I prophesy that we will open up businesses and make jobs available.  I pray that we will speak to dry bones and they shall live! I prophesy that both men and women will rise to the call of God's Word and step into their rightful places in the body of Christ.

2013...the year of the impossible.  Grab a hold of that Saints. Apply it to your Faith.
If not, as you can see I'm in expectant mode for all of us!
I want to see God's people free and living life abundantly.  Too many of us struggling, becoming weak and walking away from the faith.  It is time to RISE like Christ did on the third day and take back what was stolen from us!

Don't be scurd! Move Forward knowing that God has set things up for us; his people.
Amen.
(Be sure to read's today's devotion, below!)

2 comments:

  1. I got chills as I read this word, and I believe that was the Holy Spirit resonating it in my Spirit. I am in complete agreement. I also believe this will be a year of unexpected miracles! Praise God!!
    Isaiah 60:1-2 - Arise! Shine! For your light has come! And the glory of the Lord is risen upon you. For behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, And deep darkness the peopl, But the Lord will arise over you And His glory will be seen upon you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AAAMEN!!!!
      So happy I'm not the only one! I am thanking God that I will be a witness to all the praises and testimonies that will come forth in 2013! I'm going to go read that whole chapter of Isaiah!

      Delete