Scripture a day...keeps the devil away!

FEBRUARY 2, 2016
 
 
Good Morning,
 
This morning the Lord has put this on my heart concerning his people...
 
"It is time for my people to stop playing the fence. I know who you are. I know when you do right and I know when you do wrong. Cleanse yourself, cleanse your heart, and cleanse your house."
 
Exodus 11:4-7NLT
“This is what the LORD says: At midnight tonight I will pass through the heart of Egypt. 5 All the firstborn sons will die in every family in Egypt, from the oldest son of Pharaoh, who sits on his throne, to the oldest son of his lowliest servant girl who grinds the flour. Even the firstborn of all the livestock will die. 6 Then a loud wail will rise throughout the land of Egypt, a wail like no one has heard before or will ever hear again.
 
Are you an Israelite or are you an Egyptian?
Do you belong to God and his kingdom or do you belong to Satan and this world?
 
God cannot be fooled. He knows whose who. 
 
Exodus 11:7 NLT
7 But among the Israelites it will be so peaceful that not even a dog will bark. Then you will know that the LORD makes a distinction between the Egyptians and the Israelites.
 
Matthew 6:24 NIV
24 “No one can serve two masters. Either you will hate the one and love the other, or you will be devoted to the one and despise the other.
 
God is watching from his throne...
 
Ps. 47:8 KJV
God reigns over the nations: God sits upon the throne of his holiness.
 
Ps. 97:2 KJV
Clouds and darkness are round about him: righteousness and judgment are the habitation of his throne.
 
Exodus 12:7 & 12-13 NLT
7 They are to take some of the blood and smear it on the sides and top of the doorframes of the houses...
12 On that night I will pass through the land of Egypt and strike down every firstborn son and firstborn male animal in the land of Egypt. I will execute judgment against all the gods of Egypt, for I am the LORD! 13 But the blood on your doorposts will serve as a sign, marking the houses where you are staying. When I see the blood, I will pass over you. This plague of death will not touch you when I strike the land of Egypt.
 
Cleanse yourselves, cleanse your hearts, cleanse your homes...the Blood of Jesus Christ should be smeared on the sides and tops of the doorframes of your house.
 
This pressing in my spirit from God: "Some of you; MY PEOPLE are living like heathens. You embarrass me, you break my heart. Cleanse yourselves, cleanse your heart, and cleanse your house. Put me back in my rightful place. There are to be no excuses. For if you do this, the plague of death will not touch you when I strike the Land."
 
Duet. 32:39-42 GNT
  39 I, and I alone, am God; no other god is real. I kill and I give life, I wound and I heal,
and no one can oppose what I do.40 As surely as I am the living God, I raise my hand and I vow
41 that I will sharpen my flashing sword and see that justice is done. I will take revenge on my enemies
and punish those who hate me.42 My arrows will drip with their blood, and my sword will kill all who oppose me. I will spare no one who fights against me;  
 
Baya-

No comments:

Post a Comment