Scripture a day...keeps the devil away!

February 10, 2016

I don't know about you but I am ready for a right now visitation, a right now impartation, and a right now GLORY.   

Let us SPEAK LIFE and SEE LIFE to dry bones; dry areas of our lives (areas where all hope looks lost.)
 
Let us remember that is not what we see but what we KNOW God is doing!

 
HE IS IN FACT MOVING ON OUR BEHALF!
 
2 Cor. 5:7 NKJV For we walk by faith, not sight.
 
Ezekiel 37:4 NLT
Then he said to me, “Speak a prophetic message to these bones and say, ‘Dry bones, listen to the word of the Lord! This is what the Sovereign Lord says: Look! I am going to put breath into you and make you live again! (Verse 11-14:) ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says: O my people, I will open your graves of exile and cause you to rise again...I will bring you back... When this happens, O my people, you will know that I am the Lord. I will put my Spirit in you, and you will live again...you will know that I, the Lord, have spoken, and I have done what I said.
  
2 Cor. 5:7-8 Message
 
That’s why we live with such good cheer. You won’t see us drooping our heads or dragging our feet! Cramped conditions here don’t get us down. They only remind us of the spacious living conditions ahead. It’s what we trust in but don’t yet see that keeps us going. Do you suppose a few ruts in the road or rocks in the path are going to stop us? When the time comes, we’ll be plenty ready to exchange exile for homecoming.
 
GOD IS MOVING.
RECEIVE a Right Now Visitation, a Right Now Impartation, and a Right Now GLORY.   
 
LIVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment