The details matter to God

Good Morning Love,

We have this bad habit of thinking that every door that close is the enemy. Every time we lose or lose out on something it's the devil. Every thing that does not go the way we hoped it would, it's the devil. Every time we were looked over or looked through...it's the devil.

We give the devil wayyyyy toooo much credit! Our steps are ordered by God.

Ps. 37:23: The LORD directs the steps of the godly. He delights in every detail of their lives.

I love this scripture! This scripture is a prime example of God's love for us. He delights in EVERY detail of our lives. Every single thing. Your future matters to him. Your situation matters to him. Your circumstance matter to him. Your place of employment matter to him. Your household income matters to him. Your parenthood responsibilities matter to him. Your transportation matter to him. Your love life matter to him. Your marriage matter to him. Your children matter to him. Your church family matter to him. Your pets matter to him.Your goals matter to him. YOU MATTER TO HIM.

God is not in the business of half doing things or not doing things when it comes down to you.
He wants only the best for you and he will close every door, he will block every path, he will remove anything or anyone when doing so. Every detail matter to him. Take a look at the pictures below.







Let's say the first picture of the shirt, represents us. The first picture is an example of what we see, or what others may see when they look at our lives. The otter appearance, the whole garment. But the second picture is is an example of what God's sees. He sees the details of our lives. The inside, the makings, the bits and pieces that make the whole garment. Those fine stitches that may not matter to you or to someone else, matters to God. He not only sees every stitch of our lives, he is our personal seamstress making sure that every detail is in tact. He knows when to pleat, when to adjust, when to cut, when to hem, when to cuff, when to add a button, when to reinforce, and when to replace a piece of fabric. He knows which areas need a single stitch and which areas need a double stitch. Without the details we would fall apart.
 
While we are so busy looking at what's in front of us, God is mending the details of our lives. He is sewing and adjusting. He is tightening and loosing those threads that need to be in place so that we do not fall apart. Do not be alarmed by a sharp poke, or a tight pull. When it appears that the enemy has prevented something from happening in your favor, your God is behind the scenes working on the details!
 
Jeremiah 1:5: Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee;
Luke 12:7: But even the very hairs of your head are all numbered.
HE KNOWS YOU!
Ps. 139: ...you know me.2 You know when I sit and when I rise; you perceive my thoughts from afar.3You discern my going out and my lying down; you are familiar with all my ways.4 Before a word is on my tongue you, Lord, know it completely.5 You hem me in behind and before, and you lay your hand upon me.6 Such knowledge is too wonderful for me, too lofty for me to attain. 13For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb. 15 My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place, when I was woven together in the depths of the earth.16 Your eyes saw my unformed body; all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.

Have a great day!
Baya...that Godly Diva





No comments:

Post a Comment