Do you believe in people?

Good Morning Love,

Whatever happened to believing in people?

I know the answer to that...

People lie, they try to get over; they cheat and accuse.  They do not keep their word or stand by their word.  They stab you in the back & stomach and always have something negative to say against you. To do a favor for you there has to be something in it for them and they always let you down.  I understand - it is just too hard to believe in people these days!

What about you; can people believe in you?

Of course they can!  You always stand by your word!  You never say that you are going to do something and then do not do it.  You never make a promise that you cannot keep.  Cheating, getting over, lying, that has nothing to do with you.  Talking about folks...please.

Lying to get ahead, c'mon on now!  Nope, you are just like Jesus...perfect!

You are honest, fair, and loyal.  You are quick to forgive and even quicker to let the past be the past while moving forward in love.  Yes, people can believe in you.  You always give without hesitation, and you never have to think twice about doing a good deed.  Wow, you are actually amazing.  In this day of hate and selfishness, you truly got this thing mapped out.  I applaud you!

If you really think you are like Jesus, I will need you to think again!

We ALL let others down.  Sometimes, we do not even realize that we are hurting others by our actions, with our thoughts, especially by the words that come from our mouths.

I know I let my children down, my husband down, my family down, my friends, and even God.

The fact is that I am trying.  I know that I am not like Jesus, but I am trying to be a person that not only my husband, children, family, and friends can depend on but I am trying to be a person that GOD can depend on.  I want my love for him to always over take my life, my feelings, my situations, and my circumstance.  I want him to know that no matter where I am in my walk or no matter what season I am in- He can depend on my love and on my service.  I aim at being a person he can believe in.  I want to be used by him.  I want him to be able to trust me.  I want his love always in my life.  I am not perfect, but my God is an understanding God and he takes joy in the fact that each day, I try!

I encourage you to be a person that people can believe in.  Help direct someone to the cross. When you speak of his goodness and grace in your life, someone should be moved.  Someone should believe in what you are saying and want to convert their life to Christ.

I encourage you to love God with ALL of your heart.  Don't only love him when things are going your way.  Don't only love him when you have money in the bank.  Don't only love him when it is convenient for you.  Love him when all hell breaks loose; when nothing is going your way.  Love him when folks turn their backs on you.  Love him when there is nothing in the bank.  Love him when everything in you wants to give up.  Be a person that God can believe in.  Be the person that he has created you to be, A representation of his holiness and love.

Roms. 5:6-8 Message
6-8Christ arrives right on time to make this happen.  He didn't, and doesn't, wait for us to get ready. He presented himself for this sacrificial death when we were far too weak and rebellious to do anything to get ourselves ready.  And even if we hadn't been so weak, we wouldn't have known what to do anyway.  We can understand someone dying for a person worth dying for, and we can understand how someone good and noble could inspire us to selfless sacrifice.  But God put his love on the line for us by offering his Son in sacrificial death while we were of no use whatever to him.

He believed in us when we were of no use to him.  Give him a reason to believe in you today.
Be a person that God can depend on.
 
Enjoy your day,

Baya…that Godly Diva

No comments:

Post a Comment